[REVIEW] Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

By erisca - 8:55 AM

You know, every once in a while we need to deep cleanse our face. Whenever I wear heavy makeup, I always feel uncomfortable the afterwards, I feel like my pores are all clogged up, and that's when face masks play the role! Let me introduce you to this cute one but I'm sure everybody's already know this mask. 



Yup! Today I will be reviewing the famous Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask by Elizavecca. I haven't tried a mask like this before because usually I only bought and use normal sheet or clay masks. I have seen a lot of good reviews about this one, so I'm really excited to try this on myself! Thanks to BB Cosmetic for sending me this mask all the way from Korea for me to try ❤︎


Elizavecca is a beauty brand from Korea, their products are always unique and cute! This mask is my first product from Elizavecca.



Description
"Carbonated bubble day mask's mud and charcoal have adsorptive power to clean up the skin wastes, carbonic acid and mud resolve pore cleansing in onestop. It makes your skin moist and smooth with botanical moisture ingredient."



Packaging 
The product is sealed nicely with a tight cap and comes with a little spatula which makes us easier to use the product. Tips: after you take a proper amount of the product please immediately put back the tight cap or the product will starts to bubble lol.



Texture & Scent


( Fyi, I've used this mask for several times so don't worry the new one is much fuller! )

The texture is so much like a slime, yes that slime for kids that you've seen everywhere. It's thick, bouncy and fluffy! It has a clean scent, it reminds me of soda lol. The scent is not strong and it goes away once you apply it on your face.




This sticker shows that this mask is original, you can scrap the foil to check the number on Elizavecca's website to make sure if it's original. Such a good idea! ❤︎

HOW TO USE + ON THE SKIN

( This photo was taken right after I finish applying the product )

1. You can apply the mask on cleansed or un-cleansed face ( it claims that it can removes makeup perfectly )
2. Scoop a proper amount of the product and spread the product evenly on the face
( Tips from me: you better spread the mask quickly because the mask starts to bubble once it exposed to the air )
3. Wait for 5 minutes

As the mask starts to bubbling (?) you will feel a little tickle sensation with a soothing sizzling sound hahaha.
( 3 minutes )

And after a full 5 minutes...


This is how my face looks like after a full 5 minutes, my face is swollen up lol.

4. The next step is to crush the bubble by pressing it gently with your fingers. Oh! The sound you'll hear while you're pressing the bubble is so satisfying too! 




5. Then message your face for a minute or two and spread the mask all over the face for a maximum result. 


All I feel is a cool relaxing sensation hehe

6. Finally, rinse off your face and continue with your skin care routine. I skip toner after using this mask and directly use Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence ( which I will post a review about it, soon! ). I finish my skin care with Aloe Vera Gel, right now I'm using the always 21 one.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Overall, I love this Carbonated Bubble Clay mask, it's a worth to try! I use this mask only after if I wear have makeup that day and to cleanse my face monthly. My face feels super clean (but not a squeaky clean which I hate ) and soft after I finish using this mask. I notice it didn't help to clear the blackheads on my nose because they're still there but it helps me to clean the pores. I really enjoy using this mask, I enjoy the process ( to see the mask bubbling on my face with that satisfying sizzling sound lol ) it's super fun! For oily skin types out there, you might love this mask and I don't really recommend to try this mask if you're a dry skin type. Mine is sensitive - combination and it works fine on my skin. 

PRO & CONS

PRO:
1. It really cleans up my face 
2. The process of using the mask is super fun!
3. The scents is ok
4. Makes satisfying sound lol

CONS:
1. I kinda struggling to rinse off this mask, it took me probably 5 minutes to get rid of it because it continued to foam up ( the foam is just like when you're washing your face but it didn't come off of your skin because it still foaming up ). And now I always use a small towel to help me clean off the mask.
2. It gets a little bit messy to use this mask.

WHERE TO BUY


Pssst! BB Cosmetic provides free delivery worldwide from Korea and their packaging is very nicely sealed with a thick plastic bag which has bubble wrap on it.


See you on the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments