[REVIEW] Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

By erisca - 9:04 AM

Pores, acne scars, and redness. They've become my main skin concerns for I've struggled with acne for the past 6 months. It was so bad, and I think it was the worst case of acne I've ever experienced. The main problem area was only on my forehead, it was all covered by acne (cystic one). Long story short, it has gotten better, and the acne has gone but I've noticed I have some problems to be solved after that: First, my pores are bigger than they're used to, they're so visible now! Second, I've noticed that the skin around my forehead is become thin. I know that my skin is thin because I'm an expressive type of person and when I'm talking to anybody, I like to move my eyebrows lol. When I move my eyebrows or when I'm laughing, my forehead instantly turns red! This has never happened before :'). The last is I have some acne scars, the visible ones and the hidden ones ( WHY THO )

Today I will be sharing a review about my current essence and this essence is a famous one! If you're a fan of Korean Beauty you must've heard of this one...


Yup! It's the famous Snail Bee Essence by Benton! 
( Thanks to BB Cosmetic for sending me this one for me to try out ❤︎ )

Benton is know for their natural & high-quality ingredients, their products are formulated for all skin types but also safe for senstive skin. 

For the past 2 years, I didn't use any essence for my skin care routine but the truth is essence plays an important role for your skin! Since my skin is in needed of repairing the 3 main problems above, I thought this essence will suit for my skin type because it is famous for the powerful Snail Mucin and the Bee Venom. 

PACKAGING


The bottle is simple and clean, it made of thick plastic, with chocolate-sheer color ( you still can't see the product ).



It comes with a pump that has a cover with it. 



Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminana Digita Extract, Dios Pyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacilus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine

Snail Mucin is packed with rich nutrients that are hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, antimicrobial, and copper peptides. These nutrients are proven to be beneficial for skin, they help to treat acne, wrinkles, scars, dry skin, brighten up the skin, and give hydration. While Bee Venom has natural anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, and anti viral properties. 



HOW TO USE

1. make sure your face is clean and already tonered
2. pump 2-3 times ( this is more than enough to cover the whole face )
! use it only at NIGHT ( some ingredients can't be exposed to the sun ) !
3. spread it all over your face and gently pat it
4. continue with your next skin care 

TEXTURE


This essence is in a form of light, watery-gel. It has no scent too.


It absorbs super quick! No sticky or heavy feeling afterwards. 

CONCLUSION
( this is completely my honest review & based on my experience )

I was a lil bit afraid to try this at first but I tried it anyway. I was using a toner that has a tea tree ingredient on it before I apply this essence. The next morning, I woke up with a dry patch with a lil flaky near my mouth but I keep using it the same way... and surprisingly it was gone the next day after it. Finally, I've been using this essence for 2 months now with another gentle essence. The results are amazing :') It does a good job on my skin and I'm very happy :D. It does brighten my skin which makes the acne scars fade, helps to keep my face clear from acne, and the pores are much smaller! What's missing is it doesn't really moisturize my skin and doesn't clear the tiny bumps on my forehead. My sister who has acne prone, sensitive and inflammatory skin, been using it too. Her skin is now got so much better, it's a lot much smoother and brighter.

WHERE TO BUY


Pssst! BB Cosmetic provides free delivery worldwide from Korea and their packaging is very nicely sealed with a thick plastic bag which has bubble wrap on it.


See you on the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wah aku jadi beli juga nih kak setelah baca review kakak :)

    ReplyDelete