VODANA Glamwave Curling Iron

By erisca - 6:45 AM

Hello! It has been a pretty busy week for me, and today finally got a perfect time to relax and write a post ( ื▿ ืʃƪ).
I always want a curling iron since I only have a flat iron. And guess what came in my mail today? It's VODANA Curling Iron! I got it from  CHARIS

Packaging:
They got a nice packaging, to open it you should slide the hidden box to the left or to the right.

I got the Black version one with the biggest diameter size: 40mm. They got 3 options of size and color: the pink one, blue one, and the black one with 32mm, 36mm, and 40mm. Why I chose the black one? Because it's me being not paying attention of the 2 other options of color, should have chose the pink one because it's too pretty!!! But it's okay it's only color, all of them have the same function. Let's check what's inside of this white box.


Little explanation: 
The wire and the wand should be seperated by that little "always VODANA" box and why is it outside? The answer is I will never know


The wand is pretty light and easy to be hold. The wand has a turn on and off button and a heat setting, they got 100°,120°, 140°, 160°, and the highest is 200°. 


They also gave you a crocodile clip to make you easier when you curl your hair, it holds your hair pretty strong. 

Side box's angle:

How I curl my hair:
I wanted to achieve a messy waves / curls looks, so here's what I did:
1. Spray my hair with Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray
2. To make it easier when I do the curls, I separate my hair into 2 to 3 sections because my hair is very thick.
4. Turn on the curling wand and set it to 160° ( 160° works really well for me )
3. I curl my hair outwards / away from my face, hold it for 10 seconds and realise 

4. Results:





Side notes:
If you're not get used to use a curling wand please use a glove!!! I almost burned my ear and touched the hot wand frequently. Please be really careful + Do not forget to spray your hair with hair spray to hold the curls longer :)

VODANA Glamwave Curling Iron:
https://hicharis.net/eriscahardja/9m  & still, FREE SHIPPING!! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ ( free shipping season is over )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow! rambutnya bagus banget curlynya..jadi pengen beli juga mesinnya..=D
    would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! rambutnya bagus banget curlynya..jadi pengen beli juga mesinnya..=D
    would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete