Life Update 2022

By erisca - 7:16 AM

Making a comeback before 2022 ends

Can't believe it's been 4 years since the last time I wrote a post! I've been neglecting this blog and left the life as a beauty blogger... I've noticed that Blogspot made a lot of changes, luckily it's still understandable lol 😀. I don't even know that I can also put an emoji here... 👵

I'm back, I miss writing so much!

Currently, I'm 24 years old (but next month is my 25th birthday). In case you didn't know, I'm an office worker now! Making my own money still buys those skincare and makeup stuff lol (still my most favorite things ofc!). Life has been good lately but it's kinda boring sometimes... beside working from 8 to 5, I also go to the gym after the office hour because I'm trying to grow some glutes hehe and gain strengths too! But these two don't satisfy me, I wanna do something else that I love so here I am... trying to write and review again! If you follow my IG, I never post about beauty related anymore, only personal stuff. I'll start my journey as a beauty blogger here, again! Should I start a Youtube channel too? Let's think about that later 💓

Skin update

I'm not gonna lie, 2022 brings out the best of my skin condition! Or maybe it's true when they say you'll stop getting acne on your late 20s? But my struggle of having a clear skin is over, thank God! The last time my skin got f*cked up was in 2020, take a look at these photos lol...

This was on the "getting better" phase, take a look at these two...

 
This was on the "my life is RUINED" phase

and this is after 2 years later! (current skin condition)

I learned a lot about what my skin needs and how to maintain clear skin. I can say that I'm pretty much satisfied with my current skin condition, hopefully I'll never experience super breakout again in the future. 

Well, let's just end this comeback post here because my brain don't wanna say anything more for now. 


See you on my next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments